Japanese International Cooperation Agency (JICA)
According to the trilateral Protocol signed among Japanese International Cooperation Agency (JICA), Ministry of Trade and Economic Development of the RA and SME Development National Center of Armenia in June of 2005, the “Human Resource Development in Small and Medium Enterprises of Armenia” project has been implemented by SME Development National Center of Armenia during 2005-2008.
The main goals of the Project are:
• Further expansion of training programs of the SME DNC of Armenia;
• Development of business development services (BDS) market in Armenia;
• Improvement of business knowledge of Armenian SMEs.
The Project components are:
• SME DNC of Armenia staff training;
• Implementation of training of trainers (ToT) for local business service providers (BSP);
• Exchange programs on best practices with Japanese government;
• Provision of follow-up program through horizontal development of the project and secondary transfer.
In the frameworks of the Program, ToTs on “Production Management”, “Marketing” and “Human Resource Management” were conducted for business service providers in the Central Office of the SME Development National Center of Armenia.
In total 73 representatives of BSPs and SMEs have been participated in training courses organized during 2005-2008. The participants of the ToTs have received the Certificates of Participation provided by SME Development National Center of Armenia and JICA.
Human Resource Management